Firstly, “thank you” for looking to shop with us once Level 3 begins and we are able to trade again.
While we would love to have seen you all in our store, COVID Level 3 prevents any in-store shopping.
We ARE however, allowed pick-ups from the front door and deliveries, so…
Here’s how we are currently setting up so you can “Keep Safe and Carry on Gardening” with us at Sunhill Garden Centre !!
- Send an email listing what you are requiring.
- We would prefer an email over a phone call.
- Be as specific as you can, especially for any plants you may want.
- Include a phone number so we can get back to you with any questions.
- We will shop for you and once your order is gathered (as best we can) will send an invoice to you.
- Once we have seen your payment, we will let you know it is available to be collected and when/how to do so.
PLEASE NOTE –
- STOCK LEVELS may be hard to maintain. Many products may not be available especially in the early stages of LEVEL 3. Punnets and seeds especially.
- This will be logistically difficult for us given the nature of the product we sell and the types of queries we generally receive. We are expecting to be busy so please bear with us in terms of any timeframe for collating orders.
- Clear and easy requests will help speed up the shopping process.
- Bank Transfer – details will be on the invoice.
- PayPal – Enables VISA and other credit cards. 2% transaction fee will apply.
While we prefer you to collect, some deliveries are possible.
- Delivery fees start at $10 but will vary depending on location and goods to be delivered.
- We will NOT be able to guarantee same day delivery (or perhaps even next day) but will co-ordinate as best we can with you.
- Orders will be delivered to the “front gate” so we do not break your household bubble.
Thanks again for your support. We hope to see you in person in the near future.
Happy gardening. Kelvin and the Sunhill Garden Centre Team.